COVID-19 vaccinations for 12-15 year olds
Children aged 12-15 are now being offered the opportunity to have a first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination, following advice from the UK’s four Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) to the Government. For further details click here.
Misconceptions about the children’s flu vaccine nasal spray, October 2020 – Click here to download the letter
Online consent forms
– For Year 9 consent, please click here
– For flu vaccination consent, please click here
– For HPV vaccination consent, please click here
You’ll need your school code to complete an online consent form.
Click here to see what date the school age immunisation service will be visiting your child’s school. If you have not yet consented, please click on the following link https://www.hdftsais.co.uk/. If you miss the deadline for consent you will receive an email inviting you to a community clinic.
The Childhood Immunisation service delivers routine immunisations in educational settings, and community clinics, these include:
- Flu vaccinations for children in reception to year 6
- HPV vaccinations to girls and boys in year 8
- Men ACWY vaccination for all children in year 9
- DTP vaccination for all children in year 9
- MMR vaccinations for any child aged 5-19
The Childhood Immunisation team will also offer catch up immunisations to children and young people over the routine age.
Areas the Childhood Immunisation Team covers:
- County Durham
- Guisborough and Redcar
The Childhood Immunisation Team works with the 0-19 Health Visiting and School Nursing teams to ensure that children and young people’s health is promoted at all times.
To contact the Immunisation Team for Co Durham, Darlington and Teesside:
Tel: 03000 032554