Search for your school
Online consent forms
– For flu vaccination consent, please click here
– For HPV vaccination consent, please click here
You will need a school code to complete the form. Use the box above to search for a school code.
The Childhood Immunisation service delivers routine immunisations in educational settings, and community clinics, these include:
- Flu vaccinations for children in reception to year 6
- HPV vaccinations to girls and boys in year 8
- Men ACWY vaccination for all children in year 9
- DTP vaccination for all children in year 9
- MMR vaccinations for any child aged 5-19
The Childhood Immunisation team will also offer catch up immunisations to children and young people over the routine age.
Areas the Childhood Immunisation Team covers:
- County Durham
- Guisborough and Redcar
The Childhood Immunisation Team works with the 0-19 Health Visiting and School Nursing teams to ensure that children and young people’s health is promoted at all times.
- Clinical Lead: Karen Guest-Humphries
To contact the Immunisation Team for Co Durham, Darlington and Teesside:
Tel: 03000 032554