We are always looking for new members. The more active members we have in the community the more it will thrive and shape our research.
Role of the community
- Provide a forum for generating and developing initiatives
- Keep you informed about our current and future projects
- Share best practice and resources
- Promote awareness of the wide range of areas where our research would benefit from the involvement of patients, public and trustees
- Increase the skills and knowledge of those contributing to the community
- Share the results of our studies
- Provide a space to discuss and address issues of common concern in relation to research
- The community is open to anyone in the area served by the Trust.
- All members are encouraged to participate by posting information and responding to other posts
- Members are encouraged to spread the word about the community
How you can contribute
By joining the community you can help us prioritise and successfully deliver our research. You can find out about events and studies that you might want to get involved with and you can share your experiences of research with other community members. It is an opportunity to ask our research team questions, share ideas and potentially inform members about something you have read in the media.
How to join the conversation
HDFT Research Community is on the Google+ platform, so you will need a Google account to join. This step-by-step user guide should help you get started. If you are not familiar with online social media or you just need more help, we hold regular drop-in training sessions. For details please email email@example.com.