Our Youth Forum has worked hard with our staff to develop these Hopes for Healthcare – a set of seven ‘hopes’ for us to assess our services in providing care to young people.
Members of our Youth Forum are passionate about making healthcare services accessible and relevant to children, young people and their families/carers – and are helping us to provide our vision of ‘Excellence Every Time’ when we care for children and young people.
The Youth Forum’s seven hopes are:
- Involving Children and Young People in their Care
- Confident Two Way Communication
- Starting Early with Health Information
- Moving to Adult Healthcare Services
- Making Children and Young People Feel Welcome
- Understanding Healthcare Rights
- Having a Voice and Improving Healthcare Services