The Serious Non-specific Symptoms (SNSP) pathway is a specialist rapid diagnostic service (RDS) that enables the swift investigation and management of patients with non-specific symptoms that could be indicative of a cancer.
The SNSP service is made up of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) who work together to diagnose and identify the best course of treatment for each patients. More information on Multidisciplinary Teams can be found by following this link.
Meet our medical team:
- Dr Adam Culverwell, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Ganesh Sivaji, Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Mr John Simpson, Consultant General Surgeon
Meet our SNSP Nurse Specialist team:
Our nurse specialists have experience in cancer nursing and specialise in the care and support of patients with a diagnosis. The team comprises of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP), an Rapid Diagnostic Service Coordinator and an Rapid Diagnostic Service Administrative Officer. Our nurse specialist team are:
- Mel Aubin, Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Louise Gregg, Rapid Diagnostic Service Coordinator
- Rapid Diagnostic Service Administrative Officer (to be appointed)