The sexual health clinic offers confidential, free, and friendly advice and services to everyone, regardless of gender, sexuality, religion, ethnicity, and age. People under 16 years of age are welcome to use the clinic.
The services available are:
- Full range of STI tests and treatments
- Full range of contraception methods
- HIV testing, treatment and support
- ‘PEPSE’ (post-exposure prophylaxis sexual exposure HIV treatment)*
- Care and management following sexual assault
- Free condoms
- Hepatitis B screening/vaccination (sexual risk)
- Complex care, e.g management of syphilis, STIs in pregnancy
*PEPSE – please contact Specialist Sexual Health service (SSHS) before attending.
Staff at the clinic will be able to advise you about each method. For more information about sexual health, please visit YorSexualHealth.
The clinic at Harrogate District Hospital is can be found at:
Lancaster Park Road
If you’re unable to attend the clinic at Harrogate District Hospital, YorSexualHealth offers clinics in a range of locations. You can find a clinic near you here.