Would you like to play a part in the future of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust? Put your name forward to become a Governor.
The Trust is committed to being an exceptional provider of healthcare. As an elected Governor, you would make a creative contribution to the life of the Trust and be involved in representing the interests of your local community.
2019 Council of Governors Election
Notice is hereby given that elections will be held for the Council of Governors of Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust. Elections are to be held for the following number of Governors in the following constituencies and classes:
Constituency and Class
Public – Harrogate and surrounding villages (two seats)
Public – Wetherby and Harewood (one seat)
Staff – Medical Practitioners (one seat)
Staff – Nursing and Midwifery (one seat)
Notice of Election – 17 May 2019 – click here to view.
Publication of Statement of Nominations – 6 June 2019 – please click here to view.
- Doug Masterton is duly elected unopposed as Public Governor for Wetherby and Harewood – click here to view Declaration of Candidates Elected Unopposed
- Loveena Kunwar is duly elected unopposed as Staff Governor for Medical Practitioners – click here to view Declaration of Candidates Elected Unopposed
- Dave Stott and Samantha James have been elected as Public Governors for Harrogate and surrounding villages – click here to view the Declaration of Result
- Heather Stuart has been elected as Staff Governor – Nursing & Midwifery – click here to view the Declaration of Result
Find out more
If you are interested in becoming a Governor, find out more by contacting Angie Colvin, Corporate Affairs and Membership Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01423 554489.
- So you are thinking about becoming a Governor (produced by NHS Providers)
- Information for Prospective Governors
If you require further information on the election process, please contact: