You might just want to keep up to date with developments and receive the ‘Foundation News’ membership magazine. Alternatively, you might be keen to get more involved. We want to continue to encourage a wide and diverse membership and provide different ways for the people we serve to contribute to the success of our organisation.
Joining is easy and membership is free! And if that wasn’t enough to tempt you, membership offers a range of benefits, including:
- A membership card, offering a discount in Herriot’s Restaurant at Harrogate District Hospital;
- A discount card for local and national retailers;
- Invitations to attend meetings and events and to take part in consultations and surveys, ensuring that your voice is heard. This includes our popular ‘Medicine for Members’ sessions, which is hosted by healthcare professionals;
- The right to vote for fellow members who put themselves forward for election to the Council of Governors;
- The right to stand for election as a Governor;
- Regular information about developments at Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust, including our Foundation News membership magazine.