In 2011, the Department of Health introduced clinical quality indicators, which give a comprehensive and balanced view of the care delivered by emergency departments across the country.
We measure our performance against the following indicators:
- Total time in the Emergency Department – admitted patients
- Total time in the Emergency Department – non-admitted patients
- Time to initial assessment in the Emergency Department
- Time to treatment in the Emergency Department
- Unplanned re-attendance
- Left without being seen
We publish our clinical quality indicator results for the Emergency Department at Harrogate District Hospital and the Minor Injury Units at Ripon Community Hospital and Selby War Memorial Hospital. The data we collect allows us to continue to drive improvement in the services we provide.
- Harrogate District Hospital Emergency Department clinical quality indicator (January 2022)
- Ripon Minor Injury Unit clinical quality indicator (January 2022)
- Selby Minor Injury Unit clinical quality indicator (January 2022)
- FFT 202122 – summary (January 2022)