To search schools for the Childhood Flu Programme (Primary) in North Yorkshire and York, click here.
Online consent form
Please complete the consent form by clicking here. You are able to choose which vaccination you are consenting your child to. To view secondary school codes and dates, search for your school below.
School code and date search
The Childhood Immunisation service delivers routine immunisations in educational settings, and community clinics, these include:
- Flu vaccinations for children in reception to year 4
- HPV vaccinations to girls in year 8
- Men ACWY vaccination for all children in year 9
- DTP vaccination for all children in year 9
- MMR vaccinations for any child aged 5-19
The Childhood Immunisation team will also offer catch up immunisations to children and young people over the routine age.
If you would like your child to be caught up with any vaccinations or you are a young person over 16 that requires vaccination. You can complete a consent form and email it back the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas the Childhood Immunisation team cover:
- Hambleton and Richmond
- City of York
- Selby, Sherburn and Tadcaster
- Rydale and the East coast
- Harrogate, Craven and Ripon
The Childhood Immunisation team works as part of the Growing Healthy Team to ensure that children and young people’s health is promoted at all times.
Thirsk Health Centre,
Childhood Immunisation Coordinator: Lois Alderson