Our Making a Difference and Team of the Month Awards are recognition schemes that celebrate success and highlight great quality of care across the Trust.
Welcome to the Trust’s recognition schemes: Making a Difference award and Team of the Month award.
Absolutely anyone can make a nomination and absolutely any member of staff can be nominated.
Do you know an individual or a team who works or takes action in a way, which:
- Shows how they are living the Trust’s values: Kindness, Integrity, Teamwork and Equality,
- Goes ‘above and beyond’,
- Makes a difference,
- Uses our resources with care?
Then you can easily nominate them for a Making a Difference or a Team of the Month award, contact Emma Penman in the Improvement and Transformation Team.
Each quarter, we will be shining a spotlight on each of the Trust’s KITE values: Kindness, Integrity, Teamwork and Equality.
This quarter, October-December, the spotlight is on…
We want to hear all of your wonderful reasons for nominating, and if you can, please include examples that illustrate how the person or team you are nominating demonstrates our Kindness behaviours:
- Compassion: Treats people as individuals, protects their dignity and privacy with compassion.
- Understanding: Takes the time to understand others; concerns, with empathy, and puts themselves in your shoes.
- Appreciative: Notices what others do to make a difference and says ‘thanks’ so people feel valued.
There can be multiple winners every month for the Making a Difference Award and one winner every month for the Team of the Month Award.
Click on the links below to see our winners so far:
- Making a Difference Award winners Nov 2019-Oct 2022
- Making a Difference Award winners Oct 2022-Present
- Team of the Month Award winners
If you would like more information about this scheme or to make a nomination, please contact Emma Penman:
Telephone: 01423 55 (3475)