The Trust is obligated to publish various documents which show you how we are doing. They also set out ways for us to continue to develop and improve. On this page you will find the Strategic Plan, Operational Plan, Annual Report and Accounts, Quality Account as well as the Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust Constitution. We also publish a report of our spending over £25,000 for every month. This can be found on the Statutory financial information page.
Strategic Plan 2014-2019
2018-19 to 2019-20
Annual Report and Accounts
- Download HDFT Annual Report and Accounts 2017/18 (including the Quality Account)
- Download the HDFT Quality Account 2017/18
- Download HDFT Annual Report and Accounts (including Quality Account 2015-2016)
- Download Summary Annual Report and Business Plan 2015-16
Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) Scheme
The CQUIN scheme is intended to deliver clinical quality improvements and drive transformational change. These will impact on reducing inequalities in access to services, the experiences of using them and the outcomes achieved. See NHS England » Commissioning for Quality and Innovation for more information and detail of the national schemes.
For 2017/19 the national CQUIN scheme will be followed.
The 2016/17 scheme for HDFT agreed with the Harrogate and Rural District Clinical Commissioning Group was a variation of the national scheme, and designed to support local transformation. The indicators were:
- Improved integration of providers along the End of Life Care pathway
- Promote a system of timely identification and proactive management of frailty in community locality teams
- Timely identification and treatment for sepsis in emergency departments
- Timely identification and treatment for sepsis in inpatient settings
- Improved compliance with CCG clinical threshold documents and procedures of limited clinical value guidance for consultant to consultant and other internally generated demand
- Increased usage of decision aids in secondary and community care.
The 2016/17 scheme for HDFT in relation to the contract with NHS England included the following indicators:
- Specialist Commissioning QIPP (quality, innovation, productivity and prevention)
- Specialist Commissioning SACT (systemic anti-cancer therapy)
- Specialist Commissioning annual report of data completeness for NNAP (national neonatal audit programme) questions
- Secondary care for orthodontic treatment
- Public health – Armed Forces
- Public health – Health inequalities
Gender Pay Gap at the Trust
New regulations enacted in 2017 now require the Trust to undertake detailed analysis relating to gender pay. The Trust is required to publicise a specific data set relating to a snapshot date of 31 March 2017. Click here to download the report.
Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017
On 1 April 2017, the Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017 came into force. The Regulations require the Trust, as an NHS body, to collate and publish on an annual basis, a range of data on the amount and cost of ‘facility time’ within the organisation. Facility Time is the provision of paid or unpaid time off from an employee’s normal role to undertake Trade Union duties and activities as a Trade Union representative. Click here to download the latest report.
Learning from Deaths Policy
The Trust is required by the Department of Health to publish its Learning From Deaths Policy. Click here to download it.