The Trust is obligated to publish various documents which show you how we are doing. They also set out ways for us to continue to develop and improve. On this page you will find the Strategic Plan, Operational Plan, Annual Report and Accounts, Quality Account as well as the Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust Constitution. We also publish a report of our spending over £25,000 for every month. This can be found on the Statutory financial information page.
Strategic Plan 2014-2019
2017-2018 to 2018-19
Annual Report and Accounts
- Download HDFT Annual Report and Accounts (including Quality Account 2015-2016)
- Download Summary Annual Report and Business Plan 2015-16
Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) Scheme
The CQUIN scheme is intended to deliver clinical quality improvements and drive transformational change. These will impact on reducing inequalities in access to services, the experiences of using them and the outcomes achieved. See NHS England » Commissioning for Quality and Innovation for more information and detail of the national schemes.
For 2017/19 the national CQUIN scheme will be followed.
The 2016/17 scheme for HDFT agreed with the Harrogate and Rural District Clinical Commissioning Group was a variation of the national scheme, and designed to support local transformation. The indicators were:
- Improved integration of providers along the End of Life Care pathway
- Promote a system of timely identification and proactive management of frailty in community locality teams
- Timely identification and treatment for sepsis in emergency departments
- Timely identification and treatment for sepsis in inpatient settings
- Improved compliance with CCG clinical threshold documents and procedures of limited clinical value guidance for consultant to consultant and other internally generated demand
- Increased usage of decision aids in secondary and community care.
The 2016/17 scheme for HDFT in relation to the contract with NHS England included the following indicators:
- Specialist Commissioning QIPP (quality, innovation, productivity and prevention)
- Specialist Commissioning SACT (systemic anti-cancer therapy)
- Specialist Commissioning annual report of data completeness for NNAP (national neonatal audit programme) questions
- Secondary care for orthodontic treatment
- Public health – Armed Forces
- Public health – Health inequalities
Learning from Deaths Policy
The Trust is required by the Department of Health to publish its Learning From Deaths Policy. Click here to download it.